Friday, November 5, 2010

Wow

Day 6-
I have been following the Healthpoint plan reasonably well.  I have some trouble getting everything I'm supposed to eat in during the day.  I tend to miss an "Optional" or a "vegetable" at some point during the day, but I'm not hungry, and I'm losing like crazy.

I have an official weigh in each week at my TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) meeting.  The last three weeks of October I weighed in at 176 lbs.  Nice consistent 'turtling.'  This week I was 173.5 lbs.  Down 2.5 lbs in on Day 3 of the program.

This morning, day 6, I weighed in at 171 on my bathroom scale which is usually the same as the official TOPS scale.  171 is a great number, because it means that the BMI is 29.8.  Which means I'M NOT OBESE ANYMORE!!!!!

I got an order in from Mountain Equipment Co-op today.  I ordered a pair of pants and a skirt for our trip to Mexico in 6 weeks.  I ordered both a size smaller than I was wearing last week.   Hopefully they will fit next month, but seriously, if this loosing continues, they might be too big!!  I would not complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment