Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 7

Weighed in this morning at 169.  Haven't seen that in a year.  Maybe 2 years.  169!  Wow.  BMI 29.5 

7 lbs in 7 days.  Holy cow.   How is that possible when I'm eating all the time?  Salad, dairy, meat, vegetables and yummy protein snacks.  The only thing I'm doing really differently is eating just oneone serving of grains a day and having protein snacks instead of carb snacks.  It's crazy.  I can't quite believe how dramatically this is working.

If you're reading this blog, you may be wondering whether I am selling this program or being paid to write this.  I'm not.  I'm just shocked and awed at the amazing results of making a couple of small changes.  I expected this blog would have a lot more angst and a lot less success.  That's the way weight loss has gone for me before.  Months of effort to drop three or four pounds, only to have it come back.  If it comes back now, I know just how to get it off.  I'll be having lessons on how to stabilize eventually.  One month of following the plan 2 weeks of stabilizing, 2 months of following the plan, 2 weeks of stabilizing until goal is reached. 

I didn't dare believe it would,  but it's working. 

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment